Millions drive Going-to-the-Sun Road every year. This stunning feat of engineering winds its way from the lush forests of the west side of Glacier National Park to Logan Pass on the Continental Divide with sections literally hewn from the cliffs. From there, it works its way down to the plains of the east side.
Along the way are forests, waterfalls, stunning vistas, and alpine meadows. Taking along this map is like bringing along a tour guide. You’ll know where to stop for the best photos and what you’re looking at. Many visitors spend too much time along the way up so they end up not finding a parking spot at Logan Pass.
This map gives you mile markers of the places to stop but also, more importantly, the order. This allows you to find the right spots to park, the right light for photos, and an immersive trip that will stay with you forever as you drive into Glacier’s iconic high country.
Map features are:
- 22 stops along Going-to-the-Sun Road
- Four bonus Points of Interest
- Hand-drawn map helps you identify features that you’re looking at
- Odometer mileages from both the east and west entrances
- Alternate directions if coming from the east side of the park
- Transit only option for those just riding the park’s free shuttle
- Map folds out to 26″ x 18.5″